Knives.com | Return Policy
Items purchased from Knives.com may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase provided the merchandise is in resalable condition with original packaging. Closeout and clearance items cannot be returned.
How to Initiate A Return:
Please contact Customer Service, call toll-free: 888-460-1698 to initiate the return process.
Step by Step Return Instructions
- Contact Customer Service to initiate the return on your items and request a prepaid return label.
- Pack your return securely – in the original package if possible – and include the return form provided by Customer Service. Include all manufacturer's original packing materials, manuals, and accessories.
- Include ONLY the items for which the prepaid return label was provided.
- Affix the prepaid shipping label to the package, making sure no other tracking labels are showing.
- When your package is ready, drop it off at your nearest UPS location. To find your nearest UPS drop off location click here.
To Exchange Items by Mail
Exchanges by mail are a two-step process. The item is returned first, then a second transaction is the purchase that completes your exchange.
Return the item using the directions in “To Return Items by Mail” section above.
Contact Customer Service at 888-460-1698 to order a replacement item. This will help ensure you receive the item you want, as well as credit for any discounts used.
Important Note: Customers who choose not to utilize our Prepaid Return Label will not be reimbursed should they choose to pay for shipping out of pocket. Note: APO/FPO ship-to addresses are typically not eligible for no-charge pickup.
Shipping/Delivery Errors, Missing Items, Damage Due to Shipping/Delivery
If your order arrives damaged, incomplete, or is in need of replacement parts, please contact Customer Service, call toll-free: 888-460-1698 within three days of receiving the item to report the error or damage.
Damaged and Defective Returns
If the return is a result of damage or defect, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges.
All details of the damage or defect of the item need to be clearly noted on all copies of the BOL (Bill of Lading) and Delivery Receipt upon your inspection during delivery to ensure we can assist you with a return or replacement. We must be notified within 3 days in the event that damage or defects occur.
Damage or Defects Found After Delivery and Inspection
If your shipment looks fine at delivery, but you notice damage or a defect after the carrier leaves, immediately contact Customer Service, call toll-free: 888-460-1698 to report the situation.
Make note of the following details:
- Package condition
- How it was received (left at front door, signed for, etc.), and description of the damage.
To expedite the return process, please review the following:
- Contact Knives.com Customer Service at 888-460-1698 or contact our Customer Service
- Take several pictures showing the affected area(s).
- DO NOT discard any of the shipping box or packing materials.
- DO NOT discard the product itself because it may be necessary for the carrier to inspect the item and report on the damage.
- DO NOT ship the item back to Knives.com without first being instructed to do so. Failure to comply may result in denial of a damaged item claim per the shipping carrier’s claims guidelines.