Zero Tolerance 0308 3.75 inch Folding Knife
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Zero Tolerance 0308 3.75 inch Folding Knife - For those who prefer their knives on the larger side, ZT created the new 0308. The 0308 offers a beefy 3.7-inch blade of premium CPM 20CV. The handle features coyote tan G10 on the front scale with a titanium back. Both front and back are heavily 3D machined for an ultra-secure grip. The .25-inch solid pivot features a custom nut that enables it to be adjusted in the field with a .5-inch wrench. The pocketclip hole pattern is compatible with many after-market clips.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening, flipper
- Titanium framelock with hardened steel lockbar insert secures blade safely open during use
- Drop Point blade style
- Plain edge
- Opens with Flipper
- Reversible (right/left, tip-up) pocket clip
- Black-oxide steel pivot nut, black-oxide steel stube spacers, black-oxide steel pocketclip, black-oxide steel screws
- Lanyard hole, decorative pivot cap, weight-relieving handle window
- Blade Steel CPM 20CV
- Blade Length 3.75 in.
- HRC 60–62
- Blade Finish/Coating Stonewashed finish
- Blade Thickness 0.156 in.
- Closed Length 5.2 in.
- Handle Material G10 front, titanium back
- Handle Color Coyote Tan
- Handle Finish/Coating Bead-blasted finish back
- Handle Thickness 0.61 in.
- Overall Length 8.9 in.
- Weight 6.9 oz.
|Blade Hardness||60-62 HRC|
|Blade Material||CPM 20CV Steel|
|Blade Style||Drop Point|
|Model||ZT 0308 FLDR|
|Made in the USA||Yes|