Opinel No.08 Stainless Steel Mushroom 3 inch Folding Knife
Opinel No.08 Stainless Steel Mushroom 3 inch Folding Knife - The No.08 Mushroom knife is heralded by many mushroom foragers as THE mushroom knife to have! It features a curved blade to help cut delicate mushrooms, and a boars hair brush on the end to help wipe away any dust or debris. Perfect for foraging mushrooms including morels, chanterelles, porcinis, oyster mushrooms and more!
- Curved Stainless Steel Blade: The curved blade of a mushroom knife is great for getting into hard to reach places. It helps make delicate cuts on fragile mushrooms. The blade is made from Sandvik Stainless Steel 12C27 Mod. so it sharpens easily and is resistant to rust.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Boars hair brush: Perfect for brushing off dirt and debris from your forest finds!
- Highly anti-corrosive blade
- Virobloc Safety Ring: Virobloc Safety Ring: The locking mechanism was developed in 1955 keeps the blade securely opened, or closed. To lock your knife, simply twist the locking ring clockwise into the closed position during transport, turn the locking ring counterclockwise to prevent the blade from folding during use.
- Made in France
- The selection of wood is very precise and meets strict standards for social responsibiliy and the environment.
|12C27 Stainless Steel