Benchmade Adamas 4.2 inch Fixed Blade Knife
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Benchmade Adamas 4.2 inch Fixed Blade Knife - A new era of Adamas is here. The last thing your loadout needs is another heavy piece of gear to weigh you down, which is why the 375BK-1 Adamas has been re-engineered to be stronger than ever before.
Machined from CPM-CruWear, this Cobalt Black blade brings upgraded corrosion resistance and toughness front and center.
In addition to the knife itself, the sheath has been redesigned to affix with a low-profile MALICE CLIPS, allowing users to carry the knife on MOLLE webbing or a standard duty belt. Modify with the times, and carry with confidence.
- BLADE LENGTH - 4.20
- BLADE THICKNESS - 0.170
- OPEN - 9.17in
- WEIGHT - 5.66oz
- HANDLE THICKNESS - 0.17in
- SHEATH WEIGHT - 1.11oz
- Blade Edge Plain
- Blade Finish/Color Cobalt Black
- Blade Steel CPM-CruWear (63-65)
- Blade Style/Shape Drop-point
- Clip Type MALICE CLIP (MOLLE Compatible)
- Clip Position N/A
- Handle Material CPM-CruWear
- MOLLE Compatible Yes
- Sheath Type PIM
- Use Tactical
- Blade Style Plain Drop-Point
- Handle Material Blade Finish: Finish Cobalt Black Blade Steel: CPM-CruWear (63-65 HRC) Handle Material: Cobalt Black CPM-CruWear
|Made in the USA