Kershaw Aftereffect 1.7 inch Folding Knife
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Kershaw Aftereffect 1.7 inch Folding Knife - The Aftereffect, designed by Jens Anso, is a small knife ideal as a lightweight pocket carry, but it’s small enough to fit on a keychain, too. The large lanyard hole in the aluminum backspacer is anodized in blue and enables the Aftereffect to fit conveniently on a keyring.
For pocket carry, the Aftereffect includes a deep-carry pocketclip in matching black oxide. The Aftereffect’s blade is quality 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with a matte, bead-blasted finish. This manual knife is easy to open one-handed using the built-in thumb stud. The glass-filled nylon handle features an angular pattern that interacts with the Decorative pivot.
- A perfect, pocket-sized carrying knife
- Opens manually with thumb stud
- 8Cr13MoV blade steel offers edge-holding capability, strength, and hardness
- Oversized lanyard hole can accommodate keychain carry
- Custom designed pivot and anodized aluminum backspacer
|Blade Material||8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel|
|Blade Style||Drop Point|
|Handle Material||Glass-Filled Nylon|
|Lock Type||Liner Lock|