Opinel No.08 Stainless Steel 3.28 inch Folding Knife
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Opinel No.08 Stainless Steel 3.28 inch Folding Knife - Opinel's most iconic size, the No.08, is the knife that started it all. Dating all the way back to 1890 when Joseph Opinel created a simple yet robust tool for the everyman, the No.08 has been featured in countless museums, books and galleries around the world. Whether you’re looking to sharpen your pencils, or prune your roses, the No. 08 has been a favorite of explorers, artists, farmers, and chefs alike. The perfect size to keep in your pocket or your bag, you'll be glad to have this folding knife close at hand. This size features the Virobloc safety ring.
- Hand wash only. Do not immerse your knife in water, as this could warp the wooden handle. Dry the blade before closing.
- The blade is a Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel. It is anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chrome and requires no special maintenance. Carbon content of at least 0.40% provides an excellent cutting edge and is easily sharpened.
- The selection of wood is very precise and meets strict standards for social responsibiliy and the environment.
- Virobloc Safety Ring: The locking mechanism was developed in 1955 keeps the blade securely opened, or closed. To lock your knife, simply twist the locking ring clockwise into the closed position during transport, turn the locking ring counterclockwise to prevent the blade from folding during use.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Blade Material||12c27 Stainless Steel|
|Blade Style||Drop Point|
|Handle Material||Beech Wood|
|Lock Type||Locking Ring|